facebook

Paul Harris free agency

by:    

My sources tell me that Paul Harris has been traded to DKE for an unprotected 2027 first round pick

Posted By: Adrian Wojnarowski
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

We will surely miss THE Paul Harris here at Delts. His immaculate game and undeniable good looks will be legend around here for many years to come.

We are excited for the prospect coming in, rlly think he can add immeasurable amounts of benefits to the house.

By: DELTS
#2by:    

Apparently his New Year’s resolution has been working on himself so this wasn’t totally unseen

By: Insider
#3by:    

What an ABSOLUTE FLEECE by delts. Getting a first rounder for harris is an elite job by their gm, Paapa. Harris was worth a 3rd round pick AT MOST.

By: Kellerman

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Skip Bayless   

I have to agree with you here. For the value of a first round pick DKE should at least get an RJ or maybe even a Reid, not a Paul Harris!

By: Skip Bayless
by: perkins   

Give me IGGOODALA

By: perkins

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.