facebook

badassity ?

by:    

Which house evokes that certain kind of danger women find irresistible? Even by their pure mention, as they enter the bar, girls swoon & boys hide. Similar to Brando, Newman and DeNiro, these badasses are mysterious and unpredictable.

Posted By: shane
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Betas

By: shane
#2by:    

Back in the day Betas would have shared this reputation with Acacia and an occasional Sigma Nu or Delta Chi.......
.Not sure if any house can now claim badassity except ATO ?? At least this is how ATOs try to act ??

By: Pacino
#3by:    

Actually, not far from the truth.......One of these houses mentioned had sons/grandsons of a few notorious organized crime figures. Their activities may have had something to do with their fraternity losing its charter? Just sayin'

By: Guido
by: Angela   

Please.....do tell.......
I heard Sigma Nu had some "shady" members back in the day.........Although, so did Acacia?

By: Angela
by: Guido   

Hint.......small, "off the radar" house

By: Guido
#4by:    

Tell me this is a joke of a thread....
None, these are all 18-22 year of college kids...not that interesting because you can see all these 'players' in class, lol!

By: Dumb
by: any   

taos?

By: any
#5by:    

Pikes would be the only house with any member even close to Hollywood material !!!

By: gina
#6by:    

Sorry gina you are giving them far too much credit. I think Gina is a Pike

By: @ gina
by: maybe   

sig ep

By: maybe
#7by:    

ato

By: taus

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: no   

Starting fights at Lion every night doesn't make you a badass

By: no
by: hehe   

it does, however, make you very insecure

By: hehe
#8by:    

All other fraternities wish they were ATO.....

By: you too?
by: hahahaha   

OMG best joke of the day. Thanks for giving me the longest laugh. I needed that.

By: hahahaha
#9by:    

Please Tell me that guy was not serious! What a Dork

By: @ op

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.