facebook

frats that don't drink

by:    

Im going to be a freshman next semester and I was wondering if there are frats that I can get into without being someone who socially drinks. I'm really into the whole brotherhood party, I just don't drink cuz I get tested once a week for boxing since I compete year round. Anyone know any fraternities that wouldn't care?

Posted By: Shaun
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

There are plenty for you to look at.

AKPsi
Fiji
Phi Chi
Delta Chi
SigEp - some guys drink but they'd understand your situation.
Beta Theta Pi

By: Greg
by: This is good   

FIJI and Sigep would be good choices bc they are no haze

By: This is good
by: IceJJFish   

Same thing with SAE, they're no haze too so you should be good rushing them

By: IceJJFish
by: hm   

also ATO, no hazing. Guess you can put them in the same league as SigEp right?

By: hm
#2by:    

SigEp, FIJI and Beta would be fine with that. I know kids in all three houses that don't drink. Especially because your a boxer all the guys in these houses don't care. Try to check out these three but don't be afraid to look into other houses

By: 1
#3by:    

Betas- New house with mostly guys who planned on being GDIs at first.

Tekes- Chill group of guys who have dope parties but are cool to just hang with as well.

Psi U- Nice group of guys. Parties are kind of weak but are very friendly.

Sig Eps- Way too big of a house with their kind of "education" system they use for their candidates. They'll be chill with you not drinking because they won't notice if you aren't at events anyway. Stick with first three mentioned.

By: Yo
#4by:    

If your looking for that brotherhood component look toward Beta. Theyre figuring things out and brotherhood seems to be their number one priority

By: Brotherhood
by: Beta?   

There is no brotherhood in Betas. They are a brand new house and as close as they will be is a great group of friends. You need more than once pledge class of guys.

By: Beta?
by: Brotherhood   

It's their priority as in its what they're actively working towards

By: Brotherhood
#5by:    

There are a few that come to mind.

Sig Ep - these guys dont haze, I know they drink and party alot but they are nice guys so I dont think they would mind. They are also a king frat so thats a plus!

Sigma Nu - they also dont haze and I know they have a few brothers that dont drink but I heard of some awesome parties that they have thrown so theres that.

Fiji - pretty much the same as the above two.

You basically want to look for a frat that doesnt haze.... and ull be fine.

By: rush

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.