facebook

the betas

by:    

since Beta gets their house back next year how long do you think it will take to get back to their former glory?

Posted By: POP
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

So they have a sweet house.. But why would anybody want to hang out with them other than for their sweet house? I saw a bunch of them at Cly's and like three people were wearing fedoras

By: No
by: Rap Game Oprah   

Yeah and I saw a bunch of the guys in your frat fingerblastin each other in the bathroom at lion so I have no idea why anyone would wanna hang out with you guys either sounds like you're having a great time on your own

By: Rap Game Oprah
#2by:    

A cool house full of geeds is still a house full of geeds..betas R a joke and nothing will change that for years to come

By: Never

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

AKL prolly has the sweetest house on campus and I dont see rushes running their way.. why would beta be different?

By: ....
by: betau   

legacies

By: betau
by: Greek Greg   

Beta has history, AKL is no one

By: Greek Greg
#4by:    

Sigma Nu was also royalty years ago...Where are they now?

Houses that lose their charters generally take at least a decade to fully recover.

But yes, a few great pledge classes can play a huge factor.

First, you need the first great pledge class......

By: geedland
#5by:    

SAE came back pretty fast, Betas can do the same. Who knows what will happen.

By: Lol
by: SAE   

SAE only came back quickly because they got the Beta pledge class when they were kicked off. Beta will be nobodies for a while

By: SAE
by: NAH   

SAE got a GREAT head start with the beta pledges. Beta's nationals literally recruited some of the weirdest bunch of goobers to colonize with so it will take alot of legacies and a prayer to get things right

By: NAH

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.