facebook

beta

by:    

What is the truth to why the Beta Theta Pi got kicked off campus?

Posted By: hsahahah
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Phi Delts were also royalty back in the day.

You need to look at those fraternities who have kept their original mansions for 100 years to determine the true perennial kings. Strong alumni and a strong house tradition are the keys to recovery.

This list would include:

ATO
PIKES
SIGS
BETAS
PHI DELTS
SIG EPS
DELTA CHI
SIGMA NU
DELTA UPSILON
LAMBDA CHI

By: royalty
by: merp   

pikes do not have their original house?

By: merp
#2by:    

Hi. My cousins best friend used to go to u of i in 1976-1980 . He was great. He was in a house ATO and they were really good. They were kings back then but they are not anymore.

Thanks,
Gabriel

By: Gabriel

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Why aren't ATOs that good anymore ?

By: red
by: fonzie   

ATOs try too hard.......They're basically Sig wannabes who come from blue-collar families......

Only 2 houses have the monopoly on rich kids....One is considered a Royal frat & the other is small and "off the radar" by choice.....

By: fonzie
#4by:    

are we really gonna judge a fraternity off of how much money their parents make?

By: come on
#5by:    

Beta gets their house back next year and will be back to the top in at least 2-3 years

By: GReg
by: ha   

no they wontttt

By: ha
#6by:    

The Illinois greek system has been established for a long time and we have more houses than any place else. Things have a way of normalizing over the years. When I was there in the 1980s, Betas, Sigs, Pikes, Acacia and Sigma Nu were the top 5 houses. Delts, SAE & ATO were middle tier. Although some houses will get their "5 years of fame" I expect things to gravitate back to the norm over time. The houses with great alumni support and tradition always eventually recover, even after loss of house or loss of charter.

By: tradition
by: manchild   

ATO has always been on top.....

By: manchild
#7by:    

Wasn't Screetch a Tau ??

By: keynote
by: jamal   

Screetch was a ZBT I think ?

By: jamal
#8by:    

top houses were ATO, Beta, Sig, Pike, and DChi (no particular order). Ask anyone who was actually there and willing to be honest.

By: In the 80s
#9by:    

now who is better, pi kappa or dchi? or alpha sigs?

By: ?
by: None   

D Chi still has some of the power they've historically had but are really slipping hard.

By: None
#10by:    

Long Story Short:
Beta was the best for decades
They got in trouble and got kicked off for 3-4 years
They are coming back strong these next couple of years
They will dominate again

By: Dave

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.