facebook

monarchy

by:    

Please don't post any more about kings and queens. Those days are gone and that era is over.

Posted By: 21st century
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

no

By: No
by: @no   

Your pathetic and foresure a dork who thinks she has game.....
Junior hight is long over babe and so is calling oneself a queen like you did when you were 5.
Now use your college time well in developing self confidence....no one cares what house you were in when you graduate.

By: @no
#2by:    

Yes they are and people don't utter those words anymore. Yuck

By: @ above

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Then get rid of that ridiculous royal bar crawl these dbags wait for all semester.

By: Forsure
#4by:    

This is the best comment ever on here.

By: best
#5by:    

the only people that complain about the queens and kings thing is the people that aren't one haha sorry you're jealous

By: lol
#6by:    

Im in a top 3 house and I wont call myself that and also find it embarrassing.

#7by:    

Well that is so lame that you don't care. We are more beautiful than everyone, smarter than everyone, cooler than anyone and more popular than you all. Dont forget we are also very royal and aristcratic.

#8by:    

Obviously not smarter since you can't spell aristocratic...

By: ^
#9by:    

I am not smart I am dumb. That is why I am in the queen sorority that is known for being dumb. I just think im all that because everyone calls me a queeen.

#10by:    

Things are changing and it's hard on the alums who look back at their time here as queens as the best years of their lives. In the 21st century we expect our lives to get even better after college. The term "queens" seems like such a throwback that it is an embarrassment. Our true top here may include up to 5 houses, not just the traditional 3. That's what students have been saying. It seems like only the alums are stuck on the 3 queens.

By: reality

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.