facebook

honesty sorority rankings

by:    

Queens: Theta (block was with SAE), Tridelt (Delts), DG (Sigs)
Top: AXO (Acacia), Gphi (Pikes)
Middle: XO (Sig Ep) , KKG (Phi Delt), KD (ATO), Aphi (ZBT)
Lower: PI PHI, ADPI, AGD (DU), AXID (Lambda)
Bottom: SDT, AEPhi, AOPI, DZ, PSS (Fiji), SK

Posted By: Gweeks
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Yeah right there are only 4 tiers you are funny and a kD

By: @ op
#2by:    

Some people don't have much to do on spring break except spending an hour writing a fictional post.

By: WoW
#3by:    

I smell a lot of desperation in that post. And I have about a 99.9 percent idea that know who is posting it. Hint, A house that has been falling and is on the edge of that falling further and wants to make it seems like they are equal to the rest. Sorry Honey You can not, nor have we ever grouped houses that way. Do you want to know why? because that is not the way it is. Too much diversity within the lines.

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

Eww nothing worse than a woman that defines herself by a mans so called statue.

by: YES   

Thank you!

By: YES
#5by:    

please stop the whole queens thing - it's embarrassing

By: please
#6by:    

LOL this is so wrong

By: LOL
#7by:    

we can stop defining sororities by what frats they have events/block with? it's really antiquated.

By: perhaps
#8by:    

OMG So true! lead your own lives

By: @ above
#9by:    

My daughter will be attending Illinois next year and is excited about rushing a sorority. It is for this reason we came across this site. I find it disappointing that, compared to other universities' greek systems, Illinois appears to be extremely superficial. Are you people for real? Do you really think berating other houses helps your reputation in any way? This whole king/queen idea is akin to junior high school and so delusional. How will you handle things as life moves forward and you find yourselves working for those you now criticize?

By: naples
by: hello!   

I would just like to say this website is a very poor representation of what greek life is really like at UIUC. An incredibly small number of people actually frequent this site, and yes, they do seem to be the scum of Illinois. Unfortunately, they did some how make it into our greek system. In reality, the so called "queens" dont actually call themselves that. No sororities are actually as much drama as this websites lead you to believe. And most of us have friends in many chapters, not just our own. If your daughter is rushing I recommend she not listen to anything read on this site. She should go into recruitment with an open mind and talk to the girls and chose a house she fits in well with. They all have fun and they all socialize and participate in the same events. Congrats to her on getting into UIUC.

By: hello!
by: AT Bro   

I hope your daughters hot. I won't make her my queen but I'll let her sit on the throne for a night. She'll be in good hands while at the ATO house my man.

i.imgur.com/6z2iDyN.jpg

By: AT Bro
#10by:    

I have to agree with the above post! This website is a terrible representation of what Greek life is actually like at UIUC. The amount of people on campus who actually post on this site is tiny- especially when compared to the amount of people that are part of the Greek system. To echo the poster above as well, don't listen to any rumors on this site. It's a bunch of unfortunate gossip. Congratulations to her on her acceptance to UIUC and good luck with recruitment!

By: panhell love

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.