alpha sigma phi
bored

Posted By: ..greb
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Looks good to me

By: @ OP
#2by:    

If SAE wasn't on probation I would make SAE=Pike, but since they are Sigs gets the 2 spot by default

By: Almost

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

I think a lot of people would agree that DChi has fallen off this list, but this is pretty accurate

By: Good enough
#4by:    

DChi and FIJI off DU and AGGER on

By: Ohlawd
by: dumb   

LOL AGD stop trying to come on here an act like you're actually blocking with a relevan house. in what universe is DU in front of DChi and Fiji?! You're losing it. But i do believe Agger should be put on.

By: dumb
by: @dumb   

you are correct

By: @dumb
by: Ohlawd   

I'm not in AGD I just happen to think that those houses are better than FIJI and DChi. Fiji is blocking with Phi Sig and D Chi has nothing going for them other than bar pull. They are creepy and have no other campus involvement

By: Ohlawd
#5by:    

nice list.........would anyone care to rank the smaller houses < 75 members?

By: jazzy gene
by: BroDown   

no one cares enough to try

By: BroDown
#6by:    

Delts lower. Phi Delts higher.Switch sigs with taus. SAE is up there for now but will probably be moving down a few spots in the near future. Get Dchi out of here and put up AGR at number 9.

By: John Stamos
by: GetBent   

@JohnStamos - put taus in the #2 spot - are you high? They're right where they belong on this list. They may have even sunk lower than Acacia.

By: GetBent
by: BroDown   

@GetBent ATO is #4 where they should be.The way SAE has been delt with their sanctions and pledgeship rules the taus could creep back into the top 3. Beta should also be on the list since they might make middle tier in a year or two

By: BroDown
by: doesn'tmatter   

@BroDown - Even if SAE is kicked off campus, the ladies will still love them more than ATO. And that's a fact. ATO's days of being respected are all but dead.

By: doesn'tmatter
by: @doesn'tmatter   

Someones a little angry their a sig ep now... not a tau btw

By: @doesn'tmatter

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.