facebook

adpi?? confusion

by:    

seriously what is with the random posts claiming ADPi is rising up the ranks????
Seriously they are a lower tier house

Posted By: ADPi????
Page 2 of 2
#11by:    

I think its really sad when greek women come on here and tear each other dowm. It is particularly cruel when someone slaps something up on the main board about a house. Remember we may have different letters but we are all greek together. It's time to be more supportive of each other. WE LOVE YOU ADPI!

By: @ OP
#12by:    

If you felt secure in your own house you would not feel the need to post things like that.

By: @ op
#13by:    

I am a senior and even before ADPI started to move up they were never considered lower tier. I don't know where this person is getting her information. Reading the post it looks like she is just being untruthful and Catty.

By: @ weird
#14by:    

Looks like adpi has a stalker of their own.

By: @ adpi
#15by:    

Don't worry ADPi, if you were really such a low house no one would care enough about you to say stuff. The Greek community loves you!

By: Don't worry
#16by:    

So true and I agree.

By: @ above
#17by:    

Adpi girls are just awesomely down to earth and beautiful inside and out. They get along with everybody. Please go away adpi basher.

By: Agree too
#18by:    

SOOOOOOOOOO True. Have to say, Love these girls and i am a guy

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: No   

You queer boy?

By: No
#19by:    

Cray Cray adpi obsessed stalker. Go find something better to do weirdo. You are embarrassing. No one agrees with you so just go away. Did you get dropped or what. No one makes such a big deal about one house unless there is some bad blood.

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.