PBP AGD ADPi
AXiD SDT
DZ AOPi
PSS AePhi
SK

Posted By: Real
Page 2 of 2
#11by:    

Disagree, When I rushed I had a handful of my friends that got dropped from Adpi and Pi phi and ended up in AGD also had friends that preffed AGD and either one of those and AXID and got dropped from AGD and ended up in AXID. KD should be moved with Chio and KKG and PSS should be at the bottom of the barrell they are too new and have brought nothing to the table yet. AXID should not be with pi phi and adpi, for what? Pi phi should move up with Adpi together and Axid and AGD together, lower.

By: @ hmmm
by: fff   

piphi has been slowly falling, they used to be a great house. and adpi socials with all the same frats and has the same quality of girls

By: fff
#12by:    

Adpi pi phi agd and kd together.....look at 17's really good
In fact if you add Xo and kkg (just by 17's) all 5 these houses look exactly the same.
Minimal difference ='all the same and it's foolish to argue otherwise.
Good houses

By: Preffing
by: @Preffing   

I would say xo kkg adpi and kd have very similar 17s appearance-wise. Pi phi and agd are not on that level

By: @Preffing
#13by:    

So true

By: @above
#14by:    

#12 is so spot on, they are all the same and there is nothing bad about that, some good looking girls in all go those houses and Adpi kkg and xo have just as many that are not as hot.
Ask any guy and trust me, they are all the same!!
Arguing differently is insecurity.

By: Guy view
#15by:    

I agree about the adpi, kkg, xo and kD look the same. I also agree that Pi phi and agd are not on that level. But KD has and always will think that they are better than that. They think that they should be up there with AXO and Gphi. ANd even those houses have a lot of popularity due to the Bro thing not so much being hotter than anyone else. Guys love them because they are just like the guys and LOVE to party. Nothing wrong with that!

By: @ all of you
#16by:    

I agree with everything that you said.

By: @ above

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#17by:    

@ # 15 Yeah for some reason they have always thought that they should be higher than they are. For what I don't have a clue. Most people think they should be lower and I have no idea why the are not

By: @ above
#18by:    

why are you picking on KD

By: kd
#19by:    

They DO not belong where they are on this post. It is a joke. KD is not that high.

By: @ KD

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.