PBP AGD ADPi
AXiD SDT
DZ AOPi
PSS AePhi
SK

Posted By: Real
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Please try to be satisfied with who and what you are. Please stop posting all these repetitive rankings with you in your former rank. You are not a top house and I'm not being mean about it, just realistic. It's okay because there are a lot of houses that aren't top houses. I realize that a ton of DGs will reply that I'm stalking them or being hateful. But I'm not. I am just completely weary of these outdated rankings and all the controversy the DGs are stirring up. Just a plea for it all to stop.

By: DG
by: dg stalker ^^^   

Well the DG stalker knows she got way too obvious
so now this is her new tact -
saying you are NOT the DG stalker does not make
you believable.
You are looking like a fool now
And it is obvious you are someone with a serious
and rather unhealthy grudge

By: dg stalker ^^^
by: @^^^   

Do you know what a stalker is? It is a person who stealthily pursues another person. There is nothing stealthy or pursuing about having an opinion that differs from yours. You should be more careful with language.

By: @^^^
#2by:    

That ranking is right on except KD, AGD and PSS have all got to move down one rung.

By: @ above
by: ^above   

maybe move PSS down, but KD and AGD are good. it doesn't make sense why people rail on KD they are a great house with attractive girls. ATO isn't blocking with them for no reason. KD is better KKG and XO and anyone who says that they aren't has absolutely nothing to back it up with.

By: ^above
by: ^above   

maybe move PSS down, but KD and AGD are good. it doesn't make sense why people rail on KD they are a great house with attractive girls. ATO isn't blocking with them for no reason. KD is better KKG and XO and anyone who says that they aren't has absolutely nothing to back it up with.

By: ^above
#3by:    

OP is all wrong.

theta DG tridelt
AXO GPHI
APhi KKG XO
KD ADPI
PiPhi Agd AXiD
AOPI SDT
DZ AEphi
SK PSS

By: no no no
by: hmmm   

i would put piphi, agd, axid, and adpi all on the same level

By: hmmm
by: @no no no   

yep. right on the money

By: @no no no
#4by:    

agreed

By: @hmmm
#5by:    

No way

#6by:    

Op is right on. Sorry gphi dg is still top. This is th say it us and will be for a while. Get wot reality

#7by:    

Not the op but the person that did the 2nd one

#8by:    

Oh please ATo is the laughing stock right now because kd is who they are blocking with Theta passed and they scrambled. Let's see what happens now after the sae scandal . They have been iout if favor for a while and I Would not say they are better than kkg and chi o. Most would agree

By: @ kd cheerleader
#9by:    

Oh please ATo is the laughing stock right now because kd is who they are blocking with Theta passed and they scrambled. Let's see what happens now after the sae scandal . They have been iout if favor for a while and I Would not say they are better than kkg and chi o. Most would agree

By: @ kd cheerleader

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#10by:    

The 2nd post is the correct post.

By: @ ya'll

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.