facebook

ato still in trouble?

by:    

Last i heard was they were about to get the boot before this semester started but looks like they're back on track, so whats the deal?

Posted By: ?
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Who cares because they're irrelevant whether they're on campus or not.

By: Whocares
#2by:    

Last I heard everyone was about to get the boot before the semester started, and what do you know? Nobody's been kicked off

By: Everyone

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

I date an ATO and they are all pretty much douche bags but have managed to stay on campus. The guy I date is a short, little douche bag but at least he is from a top house.

By: Truuuu
by: illini   

^wtf

By: illini
by: ^^   

Future battered woman right here

By: ^^
by: OMG   

Clearly ^^ you are a TAU. And clearly Truuuu you need to re-evaluate your life if the only reason you would date a short, little douche bag is because he is in a top house, AND since ATO is no longer a top house you've dated a short, little douche bag for nothing! LMFAO

By: OMG
#4by:    

do ato's & sigma nu's get along?

i was just thinking they could have one heck of a pennsylvania avenue "block party" together..

this could improve the notoriety of both houses?

By: blue frat fixer
#5by:    

i think you have ato mixed up with sae

By: no

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.