facebook

dg stalker

by:    

Hey DG stalker go find something better to do. You are totally obsessed and I am starting to think a little sick in the head

Posted By: @ by Recruitment
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

please go away DG stalker

By: agree
#2by:    

So, anyone who disagrees that they are still a top house is a stalker? Interesting.

By: ???
by: haha   

hilarious!

By: haha
#3by:    

no the person who keeps repeating their name over and over again
that is just a bizarre deep seated issue
I actually don't really think of other sororities that much
only a person with a grudge makes something stupid like this a crusade

By: no
#4by:    

The girls in DG are nice and pretty so leave them alone...wannabee queens

By: ugh
#5by:    

so true, you hit the nail on the head.

By: @ no
#6by:    

exactly-this is one random person with a really creepy grudge

By: agree
#7by:    

To the 7 weirdos above and the original poster (whom I believe are all the same person):

I saw this on a different comment and believe it to be true. The fact that someone has a different opinion about your sorority than you do does not make them creepy or a stalker, nor does it mean they have a grudge. You are using language like that because you don't want to admit that there are people here would think more of houses where the girls make better grades than they do of a house who have declared itself to be a "queen." The DGs I know are perfectly fine, but I don't think they're a top house and apparently most other people here don't either. It has nothing to do with grudges, creepiness, or stalking and you can't make it about that by commenting that everyday.

By: ^^^
#8by:    

Well if thats the case then pi phi should be a top house. They get consistantly high grades as well. I don't see you singing their praises. It is simply because you don't care to take their place . You want to take DG's place and can not stop talking and posting about them which, makes you a stalker. I am not in a top house and think that you are a nut. It seems like many other people do as well. By the way this is the 1st post I wrote on the subject so it is not just one person.

By: @ above
#9by:    

If you stop the stalking people will stop commenting every day. THere you go again. Like they say you are so OBSSESSED

By: @ ^^^
#10by:    

it's gamma phis that are writing all the stuff about DG

By: gphags

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.