facebook

theta dg ddd

by:    

The top three are Theta DG DDD. All the posting in the world won't change that fact.

Posted By: TOP TIER
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

This is true but that doesn't stop GPHI from pretending they are top tier

By: True
by: Yes   

yes those gphis are a little obsessed

By: Yes
#2by:    

those gphis are nuts

By: Nuts
by: 3 posts    

In 10 minutes? Threatened much? Must be the 3 semesters in a row where Gphi had the top GPA of all sororities that is bothering you. I am sure some of them are available for tutoring.

By: 3 posts
by: pathetic   

gphi did this pathetic dance years ago
they always try to move up

By: pathetic
#3by:    

gphi is taking their grades a little too seriously. everyone at Illinois is smart...the school very selective. We don't even have to check grades suring recruitment because every single freshman has a gpa way above the cut off. This isn't Arizona State

By: gphi
by: LOL   

A school with a 60% admit rate is not selective. And lets be honest here, MOST colleges in the country also don't have to check for their freshman. I was unaware you could even get into college with a GPA bellow cutoff.

By: LOL
#4by:    

totes truth

By: Totes
#5by:    

agree

By: Yes
#6by:    

I don't know how you can say this school is not selective. I know seniors in High school who have been rejected for fall with 30 ACT scores and 4.0 gpa's. I would say pretty damn selective

By: @ LoL
#7by:    

Let's all sing along: "Blame everything on GPhi." Seriously, DG. Get over it. You aren't a top house anymore and IT'S NOT GPHI'S FAULT. It's your own fault for recruiting less than stellar girls. If you have to blame GPhi, admit that it's because they out recruited you. Not because people are starting to realize that your feet are made of clay. (Literary allusion -- I was afraid you might not get it.)

By: DG
by: weird   

this sounds like the rhetoric used by the meanest old bitties
on greek chat.
so creepy that some 60 year old women is beating up Our houses
get lost

By: weird
#8by:    

yes

By: yes
#9by:    

gphi does this to themselves

By: gphi
#10by:    

Thats for sure. I am not in a top house so I am non bias and I think Gphi is Crazy to think that just because they say it DG has gone down. They should really get a life

By: @ gphi

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.