facebook

dg

by:    

Now I see DG is blaming their poor grades and poor pledge class on Gamma Phi. Well done, DG!

Posted By: ha ha ha
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I agree with you that they need to go down a bit but I don't understand why you are saying that they are blaming Gamma Phi for poor grades and pledge class. Can you please elaborate. Otherwise its a bit unfair just to throw that out there.

By: @ ha ha ha
by: fake   

DG DDD and Theta all had 3.4. You are really stupid if you think a 3.5 is that much better.
Give us a break and stop bragging about 1 point

By: fake
#2by:    

I saw that too. It's on the "Consensus Ranking" comment where someone (has to be DG no one else would care) "
10 Comment by: @ everyone
This is just Gphi taking DG out of their spot and putting themselves in it. They have been trying this trick for years and a few posts on greek rank will never change the order. Gphi you are still #5" It doesn't specifically mention grades and pc, but that's what they're being downranked for.

By: yeah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: true   

sad that gphi has to do this every year

By: true
#3by:    

I've noticed anytime the queens are questioned it is attributed to Gamma Phi. The ones I know are pretty self confident and I think unlikely to be on her etooting their own horns. It's obvious to anyone who goes here that Gamma Phi is preferred over DG for many reasons. They just need to get used to it and stop the hateful posts.

By: true
by: dreams   

in fairyland maybe
GPhi is obsessed with DG
It is exhausting

By: dreams
#4by:    

Today there are about a hundred posts from DG blaming GPhi for everything. Does DG not realize that this makes them look really bad? Be classy, girls!

By: again and again
#5by:    

I also saw a lot of posts where DG was blaming GPhi for the interest people are showing about grades. I for one think grades and involvement are a more realistic way to rank instead of just perceived importance. Especially when houses have to snap or miss quota. I also think it's bad form to blame anyone by name since it's impossible to know who posts and anyone who claims to know is lying.

By: what's the deal?
by: stop   

literally none of you know that these posts are made by DGs. grow up and stop assuming things

By: stop

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.