KAT
GPB / DDD
XO / KKG / AP
DG / AXO / KD / ADP
PBP / AGD / AZD
SDT / DZ
AOII / AEP
SK

And DG and AXO can improve their ranking by racking up some serious time in the library. And by spending less time trying to rank themselves up on greekrank.

Posted By: up to date
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Better ranking than the others on here.

By: UI
by: really   

this whole post s complete nonsense
ignore the random houses all over the place
it is the same rank it has been every year
theta dg tri delt

By: really
#2by:    

I know a lot of smart girls in the house, just sucks that some are really bringing the GPA down.

By: @yup
#3by:    

Can't wait to see hohi in their royal bar crawl shirts. Ha bar brawl perhaps? Kd and azd also need to be moved down also axo and ap

By: Pleeeeeeze
#4by:    

Gamma phi is what it should have said

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

If everyone is moving everything around because of grades you better move pi phi up they always do well in grades

#6by:    

Phi sig sig came in dead last in grades and they are new they need to be all the way at the bottom. And there are really smart girls in all houses that have others that bring their grades down not just DG. Lets face it we can all use that excuse. I also heard the tridelts have really easy majors such as communications. Dont know if its true but thats what they say.

By: @ yup
by: Really?   

ALL the Tri Deltas have easy majors like communications? Really? You sound really smart. What is your major and what house are you in?

By: Really?
#7by:    

I'm a tri delt and my major is herpetology. I would like to learn more about my kind. The snapping turtle. Snap snap snap.

By: @ really
#8by:    

This is just Gphi taking DG out of their spot and putting themselves in it. They have been trying this trick for years and a few posts on greek rank will never change the order. Gphi you are still #5

By: @ everyone
by: Look like   

DG is upset that GPhi blew them away in GPA, yet again.

By: Look like
#9by:    

People don't like DG in real life. Their minions are on here night and day running down DDD and GPB so that DG looks good. Unfortunately they don't look that good when you see them on campus.

By: @frat bro
#10by:    

KAT / GPB / DDD / DG / AXO
XO / AP /KKG / KD
PBP / AGD / AZD / ADP
SDT / DZ
AOII / AEP
PSS
SK

less to argue about

By: how about
by: except   

DG, AXO, and AP all need to be moved down for bad grades

By: except

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.