facebook

the queens are de-throned

by:    

KAT (now we call Theta the top house, not the queen)
GPB / AXO / DDD
XO / KKG / AP
DG / KD / ADP
PBP / AGD / AZD
SDT / DZ
AOII, AEP
SK

Posted By: new ranking
Page 2 of 2
#11by:    

I get why you moved DG down, but not tri delt. They had a snapping situation a few years ago, but theta just straight up had a bad PC this year. Also if you moved DG down for grades, AXO needs to be moved down too.

By: hmmm
#12by:    

Theta as number 1? rumor has it they're doing informal recruitment bc over 10 of their 17s dropped... hmm for sure sounds like a number 1 house to me! both their 16s and 17s class are less than awesome.. once the 14s and 15s are gone theta is dunzooooo

By: hahaha

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: @ hmmmm   

Wow so I guess all 3 of those so called top houses have plenty of skeletons in their closets. WoW very interesting. Maybe none of them deserve to be top. I don't even know any middle houses that have to do informal. Thats why the lower houses are getting better and better because girls are getting smarter and don't want to deal with the catty B.S. 10 dropping, That is really bad!

By: @ hmmmm
#13by:    

much better ranking

By: above

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.