facebook

is rush still going on?

by:    

I'm a Sophomore in the CoB and AF ROTC so I thought I'd never really have the time to pledge a fraternity, but I've been taking life too seriously and want to give the experience a go before it's too late. Just wanted to know if rush is still going on. I'm mostly interested in SAE, Delts, and Acacia. Thanks all

Posted By: USAF
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Shouldnt have waited a month into rush especially with those houses you're defiantly too late and they 95% won't take u as a junior unless ur a natural frat king which I doubt u are so aim the bar lower take the L and hit up some low level house next year. If not good luck in the army ...

By: Not for u

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Hey man, I'm in my frat's still rushing if you're interested. Hit me up dhalteh@gmail.com

By: Andy
by: LOL    

Yes frats are still rushing, even the top houses. I would try to get into contact with someone quick by today or tomorrow. You still have a slim chance. Im in one of the frats you listed. So get on it, or youre going to be a Junior GDI.

By: LOL

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.