Chi Omega
Kappa Alpha Theta
Delta Delta Delta
Kappa Kappa Gamma
Sigma Psi Zeta

Posted By: Grades
Page 1 of 3
#1by:    

Funny how none of the top houses are on here. Btw, for all those saying we're pretty and whatever so who cares, it does matter in the real world outside your fantasy one

By: Top houses
by: Awkward    

2 of the top 3 are actually...

By: Awkward
by: sororities   

I'm talking about sororities actually. The only ones who fight about rank. None of the top are on here.

By: sororities
by: awkard but tru   

I think the point they were trying to make (maybe) was that we only care about looks when toping about top ranked sororities not grades and that's very shallow. Everyone says we're the best cause, we're hot and party and whatever and no one ever says we're the best because we're smart, and unique, and are involves and all the things that should really matter. In all honesty our greek community is very shallow. I know all are, but ours is one of the worst I've seen and I've been to many of the ones down south which is said to be the most shallow. Honestly we are the worst here and that's a sad but true fact.

By: awkard but tru
by: @ awkward   

Lets face it they are toward the bottom not the top of the 10

By: @ awkward
#2by:    

Some of the top houses aren't. The ones where the ladies want to run the carpools of the future. The ones that want to run companies and law firms are on here:
GPB, PBP, XO, KAT, DDD, and KKG. These are the top national sororities, too, because they keep their eyes on the prize.

By: well
by: stop   

you are killing us here shut up

By: stop
#3by:    

Finally someone has posted the truth. This is the exact thing that we should care about when we rank. When college is over, we're not going to get jobs by putting on a resume that we were a member of one of the queen sororities. In fact, I'm pretty sure we wouldn't even get an interview with that kind of nonsense attached to our names. It's time to drop the whole queen thing and value ourselves for what's important.

By: Finally
#4by:    

who has time to write out these LONG-WINDED paragraphs about blah,blah,blah
oh yes they are Greek chat biddies

By: who
#5by:    

looks like you must be in one of the houses with bad grades. AXO perhaps. I noticed that they kind of shut up since the grades came out.

By: @ who
#6by:    

Ok, this whole greek chat biddies is getting old sooo fast. I'm sure they have other things to do besides make comments on here. After all, once you leave here none of this matters. But then again it could never be a mature girl telling the truth could it? Oh no never. Whose mature on campus? Grow up! And btw, I didn't know you could see through the screen at who wrote these lol. I can type a paragraph in 30 seconds so it doesn't take that long. Go away with your whiny childish attitude.

By: Hahahaha

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#7by:    

True. How you do in school is way more important. I'm interviewing for internships and my transcript and interview skills are what's important -- not which sorority I belong to.

By: true
#8by:    

I can see why this ranking has been met with resistance. The queens do not fare well when you add intelligence to the ranking criteria.

By: queens
by: Snowbonner   

What the hell are you all talking about? Since when are KAT (3.46) and DDD (3.44) not queens!?! They are both on this top ten list? The Panhellenic average was 3.41. GPhi was at the top got a 3.58. The fact that the spread between the average and the top is >.2 means that any one on the top ten is doing pretty well (Which, if you didn't notice includes queens!)

By: Snowbonner
by: @snowbonner   

It's okay, queens, some people can't read a table with simple numbers. And snowbonner, you are right - the spread speaks for itself. Props to GPhi for making #1 but anywhere in the top ten with that spread is something to be happy about.

By: @snowbonner
#9by:    

Well if you want to look at it that way there is not that much of a spread between # 1 and # 26 either. THe bottom line is Gphi came in 1st and KAT and DDD 7 and 8.

By: @ @ snowbonner
#10by:    

Where is DG on the list of grades?

By: DG
by: 15th   

DG is15th, with a 3.4. Honestly, the GPA for the "queens" is fine. 3.26 is the average female undergrad GPA. Almost every sorority average is higher than that, and all of the sororities should be proud. This is GPhi's 3rd semester in a row as #1, so they should be particularly proud!

By: 15th

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.