facebook

stop the fake drama

by:    

can we please stop creating a random new post where one of the three queens is falling and then see endless posts trying to show one of the lower houses in one of the spots

Posted By: bored
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

no kidding
for all the whining about the name and the three queens
it is obvious other houses bring this up to cause drama

By: agree
#2by:    

but the lower houses have nothing better to do than rip other houses

By: ok
#3by:    

Not true. This is a campus wide activity to show disapproval of the DGs need to snap bid to such a huge extent and then still pretend to be as selective as the real queens, Theta, Tri Delta, and now AXO.

By: AXO

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: what   

campus wide???? or one delusional freak
you would be the delusional freak
name a name then
I can name all the snap bids from DDD's 15's class

By: what
#4by:    

yes, a campus wide activity with only one response
I vote KD as the one and only Queen so there

By: funny
#5by:    

The only queen now is AXO because the others are doing everything they can to keep them down and it isn't gonna work.

By: actually
#6by:    

No one calls them that Q word anymore. Except maybe the top 3 houses.

By: FYI
#7by:    

This does not even happen you Cray Cray tri delt. The only top houses left are theta and DG because they do not behave in your despicable manner.

By: @ OP
#8by:    

DG????? Sorry, that opinion is not held by anybody other than you. Tri Delta is so far above DG it's not even a question. I'd give DG's place to GPB or AXO.

By: @7
#9by:    

You are deeeeeluuuuusssioooonnaaaaalllllll

By: @ Dumb 17
by: ha ha   

You are a DEEEEEEEEEEEE GEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

By: ha ha
#10by:    

midterms are coming sooner rather than later so y'all might want to stop tearing each other down and study to improve your chapter GPAs

By: well

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.