facebook

sorority spring recruitment

by:    

I've looked at some past discussion on here about sorority Spring recruitment, and also gone on the PHC website, but it seems like there are a mix of different answers. Is there a way to find out who is doing Spring recruitment without knowing someone and/or without individually emailing each sorority?

Also was wondering if all of the sororities require you to live in the house? Is it pretty much unheard of not to?

Thanks!

Posted By: new
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Not sure if this changes anything, but forgot to mention that I just transferred here this semester.
Thanks!

By: new

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

contact pan hell. pan hell isn't SUPER organized so you might not get a reply or a late reply. try to find the sorority emails via google and ask if they're doing informal.

By: kinda?
by: new   

Thanks! Did that.

Any answers about living in the houses, anyone?

#3by:    

Email panhel BUT also email individual houses. Just copy and paste a message to the houses. ALSO yes. You will be required to live in. If not, you run the risk of the house not being full and will required to pay anyways. Most women live in for at least a year.

By: sorority girl
by: new   

Ah, ok. I wasn't sure, because at the school I transferred from, many actually didn't live in the house. This was the case in at least 3 sororities I can think of (and they were ones in higher tiers as well). I'm in the process of looking at apartments for this August. I know they go fast, and I don't know when or if I'd definitely end up in a sorority so I kind of wanted to play it safe. Hmm, any suggestions? =/

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.