facebook

who is number one

by:    

So, we all know DDD, and DG consider themselves "queens". But Theta has been and still is #1. This whole "queen" thing is just a way for DDD and DG to act as if they are on par with Theta. They latch onto Theta, and love the whole "queen" thing because it makes them sound as if they are #1, when they are not. But that is just my opinion.

So let's hear it. Rank these three in order.

Posted By: Number 1
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

You think Theta is #1, then why ask? There's good and bad of all three houses so the ranking varies by who you ask, but they're still the best at this school.

DDD has the best 17s but the older girls aren't as strong so they need another great pledge class to pull to the top spot.
Theta has the best rep but their recent classes have brought them off their pedestal and now their rep has gone downhill.
DG has done poorly in rush the last couple years but is still relevant because of their older classes.

I honestly think they're the most equal this year they've ever been factoring in the entire houses.

By: If

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: yeah   

I agree with everything you just said

By: yeah
by: Yes   

The top three queens
Theta DG DDD
Theta is not number one

By: Yes
#2by:    

agree 100%

By: @ if
#3by:    

I agree that Theta may have been top in the past, but DDD has definitely risen to the top this year and will probably be staying there for awhile.

Theta's pledge class has some cute girls, but their behavior is outrageous..

DG has become a joke... sorry gphi took your spot this year

By: sorority
by: DG   

AXO has taken their place.

By: DG
#4by:    

I know that you are a gphi trying to make AXO look bad. We all know their 17's are not that hot

By: @ above
by: opinion   

Yeah, let's blame GPhi since someone disagrees with my ranking. That way it'll look like the AXOs are angels and the GPhis are, well, trouble-making social climbers. Yeah, that's what we'll do.

By: opinion
by: ^^^   

Hilarious. But that is what always happens! It must be nice to know that you can blame GPhi for all your screwups.

By: ^^^
#5by:    

please just shut up
every post is about one of the three queens dropping
it is always a lower house

By: Shut up
#6by:    

very true

By: true
#7by:    

agree

By: @true

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.