facebook

transfer

by:    

I'm transferring from a semester of community college. How important is greek life? Can I have fun and go to parties if I'm not a part of it? Should I look for informal or should I look for rushing in the fall.

Posted By: Transfer
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

you are a girl? wait until fall.

if you are good looking, you will make friends and be able to party all you want with basically anyone.

if you are not, you will still be able to find some parties, you just have to know the right people.

if you join a good sorority there will be plenty of social events for you to enjoy.

By: 44356

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

I'm a freshman and I just didn't rush this semester. What's the deal with sophomores rushing? I've heard it's near impossible to get into anything but bottom tier

By: Me2
#3by:    

if youre a hot sophomore, you can get into most houses

By: if
#4by:    

id just rush in the fall. and a good number of sophomores get bids so if youre nice youll be fine

By: opinion

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.