facebook

queen

by:    

why doesnt anyone mention gamma phi as a queen?
they are far better than tri delt and should replace them asap

Posted By: im a queen
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

gamma phi is blocking with the true kings PIKE
while tri delt is stuck with the Delts
doesnt that confirm the overthrow?

By: yes
#2by:    

It is funny how Gphi is the most talked about sorority here. Because somebody started a thread about axo being a queen, some dingbat started this thread, pretending to be Gphi. Because of course to some people here, everything is Gphi's fault and Gphi is behind every post. These girls are so intimidated by Gphi, that any post here is attributed to them. Fools here call them social climbers because 2 years ago some anonymous person posted stuff here. The only thing that is clear is that Gphi is by far the most talked about sorority here, and usually there is some put down involved to boost some other sorority. But Gphi a good group of pretty girls with the highest GPA of all sororities for 2012 who block with the supposed top frats, so I guess I see why simpletons feel threatened. Get a life.

By: Ha
#3by:    

gphi may be a good house but it's no where near as good as tri delt.

By: no.

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

two years ago someone from gphi went rogue on this site
it sounded like a new pledge who had an axe to grind
sounds like she is busier with school now and only comes on occasionally

By: true
by: ???   

You're wrong. She was a troll pretending to be from GPhi and got everything stirred up with pretentious people who felt compelled to "defend" the queens instead of just laughing at the troll. Please don't make the mistake of ignorantly attributing any comment to a girl from any house. You can't know that on an anonymous site, so you just sound ignorant.

By: ???
#5by:    

Gphis are my queens! If I could seriously leave my sinking ship of a frat and become a Gphi, I so would! And all you ladies out there, this comes from the faciest guy at UofI. Since I had no real pull with the hot sororities, Gphis it is for me! I'm like a king amongst these peasants! Thanks ladies of Gphi! You rock my world!

By: moonmanfaceguy
by: ?   

You're so awkward! Please stop posting such creepy posts. You actually make my skin crawl. I don't know who you are, but if I weren't in the house I am, I would choose Gamma Phi since I know that you hate them and would never be over there.

By: ?
by: haha   

probably a tau

By: haha
#6by:    

DDD had a great 17 pledge class. their spot is secure. DG's may be up for grabs with another bad year though but AXO is better than GPhi

By: nah
by: please   

please just shut up already

By: please
#7by:    

if i have to hear about the tri delts 7's anymore I am going to hurl
seriously some 17 pledge from tri delt is IN LOVE WITH HERSELF
and torturing us all

By: no

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.