facebook

is theta xi on campus?

by:    

They aren't on the list here, so I'm not sure if they are at UofI. I really want to go to UofI next year and I want to join Theta Xi because my brother is in them in Chicago. I thought they were at Uof I. Are they? If so, why aren't they on the list?

Posted By: Theta Xi
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Because nobody cares about them... They sit in their house and get high all day

By: 15

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Lol    

True

By: Lol
#2by:    

For real? I'm a senior in high school and I want to join them next year if I go to Uof I. They are top fraternity at Chicago and really cool guys. I'm feeling like maybe this isn't a good idea. Are there any cool guys in the fraternity of Theta Xi? I really want to join.

By: really?
by: 16   

they're mostly a bunch of socially awkward kids with little presence on campus

By: 16
by: uhm   

yes, they like to smoke a lot. No, they are not a house of weirdos. They have one of the nicest houses on campus in my opinion. but i mean just go see for yourself if you like them or not.

By: uhm
#3by:    

Don't feel like you have to be in theta xi just because your brother is. And they may be a top house at UIC but not at u of i, if that's something you might take into account. And what's a good fit for your brother might not be for you. Go out and see what other fraternities have to offer first!

By: meh
#4by:    

go to uic then

By: go

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.