facebook

who cares

by:    

I was trying to talk to this theta chick at our pregame before break and it was literally like trying to talk to a wall. Who cares if you're hot when you literally have the attention span of a squirrel. How did you get into U of I again? Block is gonna blow, esp going from tridelt to this.

Posted By: dr who
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

well you're rude and unnecessary

By: ok
#2by:    

One awkward girl does not a whole house make. This just shows your ignorance generalizing like this. I am not a theta but lets face it, all houses have their share of girls like that. ALL HOUSES. By the way, did you ever think that maybe she just didn't want to talk to you because she thought you were a tool?

By: @ dr who
by: hahaha   

No, no, you've got it all wrong. The only tools on campus are in ATO.

By: hahaha
#3by:    

that why im glad we blocked with AXO this year.

By: greek
#4by:    

Theta is slippin

By: duh
#5by:    

Just a jealous fool trying to act like an sae... none of those boys would post this

By: dumb
#6by:    

That's why us Taus passed up on them when we had the chance. #burn

By: Taus 4 lyfe
#7by:    

thetas are mainly concerned with their looks and reputation so don't be surprised if you see this from a lot of them.

By: the usual

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.