facebook

sae

by:    

Whats so great about SAE?They somehow have come out of nowhere and now are among the 3 royal frats after a few years. Can anyone elaborate?

Posted By: Huh?
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

they are not "royal".

there are no royal frats. anyone who calls houses "royal" is obviously not in a house or in some "lower" house.

the point is: stop giving a fuc k you fuc king idiot

By: 84
by: ^^ this guy   

the royal bar crawl is one of the biggest try hard moves i have seen in my life

By: ^^ this guy
#2by:    

SAE is becoming more popular because the guys are just nice guys who don't act like they're so much better than everyone else. Not to mention they're hot!

By: saerules
#3by:    

sae started once beta got kicked off. So SAE became like the new beta.

By: beta
#4by:    

They hang out with some dimepieces now.

By: hangup

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

They're blocking with Theta. Not much else can be said. I see some royal bar crawl shirts in their future.

By: itsclear
#6by:    

The whole royalty thing was made up a long time ago, and it is followed still today as a tradition/joke it's not a real thing anymore. No one actually cares who is "royal." Yes, SAE and pike are now probably better than ATO so everyone can regard that, but that does not change the fact that someone deemed ATO a "royal" frat a long time ago. People just need to stop talking about that whole thing because it is meaningless now. The houses deemed "royal" will always be deemed that no matter how bad they get. Basically, it's meaningless, stop talking about it!

By: It is a joke

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.