facebook

national reputations

by:    

There are fraternities whose nationals clearly lead the pack with respect to overall reputation for quality development programs, distinguished alumni, quality of chapters throughout the country, national endowment level, chapter house real estate holdings, national headquarters facilities, representation at prestigous universities, and alumni networking opportunities. These fraternities really are the ones to beat in the "National Reputation" Category:

Beta Theta Pi
Phi Delta Theta
Pi Kappa Alpha
Sigma Alpha Epsilon
Sigma Chi
Sigma Nu\n\n\n\n\n

Posted By: TOP GREEKS
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

weird thread

By: .
#2by:    

Sigma Nu has no involvement with UofI and Beta Theta Pi isn't even established yet, and won't have a reputation. Not sure about the others fraternities listed and their involvement to UI

By: Involvement to UI
by: -__-   

they have strong nationals, thats what this post is about.

By: -__-
by: Yo   

Beta's reputation currently is a bunch of colonizers who are irrelevant socially. Their reputation as kings doesn't mean anything since they got kicked off. It'll be years before they get back to that level.

By: Yo
#3by:    

When did Sigma Nu leave? My mom was a Theta back in the 80's when Sigma Nu, Sigma Chi & Beta Theta Pi were the top houses..Guess this demonstrates the fleeting nature of fraternity dominance at Illinois? Don't expect to be a perennial "king."

By: bitcoin
by: Sigs   

Well obviously Sigma Chi has still been on top since then. In Hoc

By: Sigs
#4by:    

My mom was a DG in the 1980's -- according to her, socially Betas, Pikes, Taus, Sigs, SAEs and Sig Nus were tops. Each of them has strong nationals so my bet is Betas and Sigma Nu will climb fast -- just like SAEs did. All of those frats have big alum support at Illinois and it shows in what their houses look like.

By: True Blood

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Beta   

Beta are all geeds I don't see how they can rise at all

By: Beta

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.