facebook

transferring from cali

by:    

I'm transferring from a state school in LA. How are the sig kaps here?! HONESTLY. Dove Love :)

Posted By: SK
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

A lot of people hate on Sigma Kappa, but the girls that I know are super sweet. From what I've seen, they have a very strong sisterhood and don't get the credit they deserve.

By: asdf
by: Honesty   

They are the type of girls who have "great personalities".... take that as you will

By: Honesty
#2by:    

The girls are genuine and kind. Sigma Kappa here has a very strong sisterhood and the girls truly care about each other.

By: panhell love <3

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

your biggest mistake is transferring from California to the lifeless, unforgiving, Antarctic state that is Illinois

By: ...
by: ^^^   

LA means Louisiana not Cali...

By: ^^^
by: ^   

Or Los Angeles....

By: ^
by: -   

there are no "state schools" in LA... those would be called "city schools"

By: -
#4by:    

One word...whales

By: ΣX
#5by:    

If you joined your chapter for their values then you should affiliate.

By: greek15
#6by:    

they cant get past the pregame much less make it to the bars, terrible at parties.

By: Whales
#7by:    

not very social

By: mehh
#8by:    

the greek community at uiuc is a great thing to be a part of!

By: uiuc
#9by:    

During rush they were some of the sweetest, nicest girls I met. If you're all about sisterhood, I think you'd be fine. With the rest of the greek community these girls get a lot of hate; they're bottom tier.

By: honest
#10by:    

sig chi or sig ep. nothing else with sig here.

By: no

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.