facebook

what????

by:    

Aside from all the ridiculous self-ranking and general cattiness on this site, the constant misuse of they're, there and their is really disturbing, especially for college students. I think you all need to shift your focus and learn basic English. You make the Greeks seem really stupid.

Posted By: Hi
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

thats the thing for a lot of the girls. they barely got into the school and then they join a house and act like they are the best thing that happened to campus

By: yeah
#2by:    

but haven't you noticed the time most of these posts are made? it's post bar closing so therein lies part of the problem. however, for a college as selective as illinois, makes you wonder how these people made it in when you look at the grammar on this site..........

By: Agreed
by: @ Agreed   

There is nothing braver than an anonymous drunk!

By: @ Agreed
by: ah   

u of i isnt THAT selective of a school

By: ah
#3by:    

One of the higher ranked public institutions in the country.

By: @ ah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

If you look at the most defensive sororities, they're often not at the top as far as grades. Just saying...

By: posting problems
by: Higest GPA    

Gphi had the highest GPA of all U of I sororities, both semesters last year. Last semester their average GPA was 3.5217 and the average U of I GPA was 3.21. Yet every thread attacks them. Some sororities obviously feel threatened. Sad.

By: Higest GPA
by: @ HigestGPA   

gosh, i hope you aren't representing gphi here since you can't even spell highest correctly in your nickname.

By: @ HigestGPA
by: Sentences   

Sentences start with capital letters. That is just a tip, as you seem very concerned about an obvious typo.

By: Sentences
by: @ Sentences   

you are quite right; however, on internet sites, texting and other social media, all lowercase is completely acceptable and widely used by programmers and other professionals. if i were actually speaking to an intellectual and intelligent audience, i would have most definitely used upper and lowercase text.

By: @ Sentences
by: Speaking?   

How would you use upper or lowercase text if you were "actually speaking" to an audience? Try using appropriate text when you are writing, not speaking. That way, your audience will know how smart you are! I suppose it is acceptable on websites to confuse those words, right?

By: Speaking?
by: @ Sentences   

you must be a freshman. this has been fun but i have grown up things to do now.

By: @ Sentences
by: Freshman?   

Why? Is thinking writing is speaking something you learn later in life? Try practicing what you preach before you play grammar police. Now go hide until you have brushed up on your skills.

By: Freshman?
#5by:    

There's a thing called social media in which you can SPEAK to the masses. Brush up on your vocabulary, as the word "speak" can actually be defined as "to express in written word." Now I don't expect you to understand that some words in the English language can have more than one meaning. It's okay; the complexities of the English language are more difficult for some to pick up. No hard feelings. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

By: @ freshman

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.