facebook

sorority pledge classes

by: a fifteen

what is the final ranking of the new 17s?

Posted By: a fifteen
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ugh   

you guys are unbelievable. you make illinois look like a bunch of uneducated, immature morons with the stuff posted here. these are all obviously self-involved losers with too much time on their hands and not enough class to keep their posts dignified. get a life.

By: ugh
by: yupNov 6, 2013 3:48:24 PM

you literally missed the entire joke

By: yup
by: haahhah you arNov 6, 2013 8:36:05 PM

hahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahah you are so stupid if youre getting upset about this. lol omg

By: haahhah you ar
#2  by: go home   

^ you understand this whole thread is basically making fun of the self-righteous crap you girls normally post on this site, right?

By: go home
#3  by: ugh   

my comment was a general message to this whole board. other schools don't post the low class stuff like what's on here. just encouraging you to grow up a little. i guess i expected too much by assuming you'd understand the nature of the post. my bad.

By: ugh
#4  by: @ ugh   

Yes and these comments are probably coming from the guys in the frats that these insecure girls brag about blocking with. Ugh is right!

By: @ ugh
#5  by: @ ugh   

yes and these comments are probably coming from the guys in the frats that these insecure girls brag about blocking with. Ugh is right.

By: @ ugh
by: UghNov 7, 2013 3:01:26 PM

pretty sad that they'd want to have approval from d-bags like these. they'd be better served by getting to know all guys in the greek system instead of focusing on one or two frats full of immature, high school jocks with no sense of respect. then again, shallow girls who only associate with the d-bags in the top frats are the ones who are missing out. lots of great guys in middle and lower houses. their loss!

By: Ugh
#6  by: @@@ ugh   

AMEN! That is the smartest truest statement that I have ever seen on this site!

By: @@@ ugh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.