XO
KKG
AXiD
Pi Phi
AGD

Posted By: gphi14
Page 1 of 4
#1by:    

theta chi lol I hope thats a typo unless your a wierd social climber or just some delusional girl, your not a ghpi 14 your probably some aphi pretending to make a bs frat list to put your sorority over KD get out of here.

By: what

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: um   

obvi not an aphi bc sigep is not on the list...

By: um
#2by:    

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THETA CHI?! Good god, i dont think ive heard a better joke

By: HAHAHAHAHAHA
#3by:    

you lost all credibility at Theta Chi

By: Um no
by: lol   

yes. this is wrong.

By: lol
#4by:    

why is A Xi D so high up and A D Pi is not on there at all?

By: why
#5by:    

There's nothing wrong the theta chi but they should be be anywhere near this list.

By: no
#6by:    

Might I add a good amount of uglies in XO, KD, and KKG... lots of chubby ones

By: This is a joke
by: Um   

There's a lot of chubby ones in every sorority, but I've seen some especially in KKG, Axid, and KD

By: Um
#7by:    

completely agree with the couple of comments above. the girls in AXID and below are just about having fun and going out to have a good time. they're content not having to gossip about "the threat of _____ house taking our top spot". thats just high school crap

By: ...
by: @ above   

I agree too, just one note. AXID is not above pi phi or Agd

By: @ above
#8by:    

Agree with the above two comments. You see it over and over and over Again!

By: So True
#9by:    

Just for kicks I went and looked on AXID's page and facebook then the 3 top houses. Hate to say it but you can not tell the difference. Oh except one of the top houses has a really gorgeous girl in all of the pics. Wonder why they have to put the same girl in all the pictures. Well we all know why. Must have to deflect from the ones that are not pretty.

By: @ above posts
by: ha ha   

then you are blind
AXID is so far out of the Queen leagues it is too funny

By: ha ha
#10by:    

Don't blame it on the queens. I think it is a GPHI. They are the ones that keep coming on here and calling themselves TOPS

By: @ above posts

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.