facebook

phi sigma sigma

by:    

so now that they are more established on campus, what does everyone think about them?

Posted By: curious
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

They are definitely lovely girls! Welcome to the Greek Community:) It does, however, seem like Phi Sigs are filled with Color Guard/Marching Band girls. I don't mean this as a bad thing at all, but they seem a bit cliquey with each other from what I saw before. Pretty much ALL houses have their cliques, but I thought a new house may shy away from this image/stereotype. Hasn't happened so far, but BEST OF LUCK, GIRLS!

By: !!!
#2by:    

I wouldn't really say that Phi Sigs are more established yet... they aren't in a house and haven't done formal rush ever. I think this question will be better answered next year, but for now, good luck Phi Sigs! I think they got around 200 girls which is a good number!

By: :D
#3by:    

I have seen them walking around campus. Many of them are beautiful. I really don't think that the whole marching band and Color Guard are in this house. They got like 200 girls. Funny how you slam them without REALLY knowing much about them. All I can say is a lot of people are taking notice so something must be up.

By: seen them
#4by:    

The national team was really selective. Before they closed a few years ago, they made Sigma Kappa look like a Queen house.

By: Obviously
#5by:    

Doesnt matter how many joined at first,phi sig is too weak nationally to compete at a big greek school. theyll be gone in four years. sad but true.

By: Bluchick
#6by:    

quantity over quality

By: opinion
#7by:    

I think they are cute

By: @ opinion
#8by:    

Since this is probably a Phi Sig chapter consultant posting this question-sure, lets play along ...... Phi Sigma Sigma is not established on the U of I campus. You just got here. Come back in 5 years and see if youre still here. Your track record isn't great.

By: ILL INI
#9by:    

You really can't begin to tell until they go through formal recruitment this fall. Good luck ladies!! <3 <3 panhell love

By: next fall

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#10by:    

The ones I have seen are really pretty

By: @ above

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.