facebook

top five frats/soroities

by:    

This is completely based off social calendar, cute guys/girls and how fun they are based on this year...
Frats:
1. SAE
2. Pikes
3. Sip Ep
4. Delts
5. Sammies

Soroities:
1. Theta
2. Gphi
3. TriDelts
4. DG
5. AXO

Posted By: TriDelt 15
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Your definitely close with the soroities, but Pikes is not a top 5 house anymore. Sig Chi and Sammies are definitely up and coming. So much fun at sammies pregames this year <3. Delts are really cute

By: inloveDG94
#2by:    

OMG it is Gphi at it again. What a bunch of tools/

By: to the OP
#3by:    

welcome back
GPHI wannabees
we went over this three years ago when you tried this crap
stop pretending you are top 3 and go hang out in 5th place where you belong

By: gphi
by: @ Gphi   

Do you really think that these wanna bees are in 5th place? Bring someone else up. Not Kidding. It is just like the KD thing a couple of years ago.

By: @ Gphi
by: Classy   

Nice comment, DG. Are you sure you aren't letting your crown slip a little ways off your head?

By: Classy
#4by:    

Since when is Sammies considered a decent fraternity? There are some really weird boys in that house, plus they havent had block until this year...

By: What?
by: Agreed   

I was thinking the same thing

By: Agreed
#5by:    

Threatened much? Your jealousy is showing, girls! I can't believe the fits people pitched above when they realized that not everyone was bowing down to the QUEENIES!

By: sororitys
#6by:    

No One is bowing down to the queenies. In fact people laugh at them behind their backs because they are the only ones that call themselves that anymore. Everyone has to much pride to even utter that word.

By: @ Strats
by: Agreed   

Totally agree with you

By: Agreed
#7by:    

gphi started this
please just go away

By: gphi
#8by:    

switch GPhi and TriDelt and this is completely accurate....

By: okay

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: okay   

Gphi, Nope you are not #1,#2 or #3 or # 4 for that matter if it was accurate you would be # 5 right under AXO whom is better than you

By: okay
by: @above   

Thanks, DG. I'm sure your comments are making you look better to pnms.

By: @above
#9by:    

wooo-hooo. Someone just hit a raw nerve. Every time that happens I see several jabs at Gamma Phi.

By: @above
by: LIKE   

I wish I could LIKE this comment a million times. I have so many friends in that house and our house (which is in the top 3) gets along with them great. It is so silly to read these comments on here criticizing them. It is pretty weird how every time someone suggests that a certain house isn't that great the next 20 comments are about how bad GPB is. Ridiculous!

By: LIKE
#10by:    

Anyone who says Sigma Chi isn't a top house either couldn't get a bid cause they're a loser or didn't rush and now regret that unfortunate decision

By: Roll Chi
by: chill out   

This is obviously coming from a Sigma Chi pledge who's a try hard. Everyone knows Sigma Chi is a top house, that's why they don't gloat about it, they just go about their business.

By: chill out
by: Girls   

Sigs is the most effeminate group of guys in the Greek system. Some girls are into it, though, so they are definitely a top house. But most are quite metro, which is why a lot of guys don't agree.

By: Girls

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.