facebook

expanded fraternity rankings

by:    

Here's some expanded rankings of top houses to lower houses with barely a pulse. I tried to base it on current social calendar, house trends, recruitment numbers, and house conditions. Τhe top of the list is pretty set, but I think a number of fraternities are primed to make moves in the middle tier.

--Kings--
1. ΣΧ
2. ΠΚΑ
3. ΑΤΩ
--Top--
4. ΣΑΕ
5. ΔΤΔ
6. ΑΚΑΚ
7. ΣΦΕ
8. ΦΔΘ
--Upper Middle--
9. ΛΧΑ
10. ΣΑΜ
11. ΦΚΨ
12. ΦΓΔ
13. ΔΧ
14. ΘΞ
15. ΖΒΤ
--Middle--
16. ΑΣΦ
17. ΑΓΡ
18. ΔΥ
19. ΣΝ
20. ΑΕΠ
--Lower Middle--
21. ΦΣΚ
22. ΨΥ
23. ΠΚΦ
24. ΑΧΡ
25. ΑΚΛ
26. ΚΣ
--Bottom--
27. ΘΧ
28. ΚΔΡ
29. Farmhouse
30. ΣΠ
31. ΤΚΕ
32. Triangle
33. ΧΨ
34. ΔΣΦ
35. ΖΨ

Posted By: GR Discussion
Page 3 of 4
#21by:    

You should join a Frat because you like the people in it and the type of social experience you're looking for. Bashing other houses looks poorly upon the reputation of Greek life as a whole at Illinois. Bickering does no one any real good.

By: Chill Out
by: hmm   

truuuuuu

By: hmm
#22by:    

plus fiji isn't a fraternity, it's a social club

By: ^^

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Wow   

Congratulations. You have reached a new kind of stupid. I applaud you.

By: Wow
by: cub   

DX lower, LXA lower, SAE is prob now King frat worthy, Phi delt higher, zbt higher

By: cub
#23by:    

top 8 are correct, but order all depends on who you talk to and their experiences with those guys. personally i'd put SAE & SPE above most of those

By: topps
by: ILLINI   

Yes. It completely depends on which girls you talk to and on what basis you judge the ranking.

By: ILLINI
#24by:    

sigep & delt higher

acacia & pike lower

sig chi is really not that great. ato, delt, siep, pike over the rest.

By: dolphin 13
#25by:    

Ewww, you are all such dorks!

By: @ dolphin13
#26by:    

So where do the new betas fit in to the mix?

By: beta
by: agr   

Talkin to a couple of the guys in the new betas they seem real chill and I would think they're in the top 20. Especially since they're getting their house back from ΦΣΚ next year and also if they can get block then they're for sure top 20 or maybe a little higher.

By: agr
by: haha   

They are years away from getting block and being relevant

By: haha
#27by:    

bump

By: agree
#28by:    

LMAO how can anyone still have ATΩ as a king frat. They're fallin off extra hard. Look at who they're blocking with next year it's hilarious.

By: Sig Chi
by: Yup   

Kappa Delta I believe....its not a good time to be a Tau hahaha

By: Yup
#29by:    

The real question is why Sig Ep isn't on the sorority list where it belongs....

By: KamsBathroomAttndant
#30by:    

Let's not dispute the measly frats. Kings and top houses only matter. They get good blocks, good social calendars, and cool dudes, so here are the honest rankings:

Kings: Sig chi, Pikes
Top: ATO, delts, SAE, sig ep, acacia, and phi delts

These 8 are set in stone. Everyone has been ranking these frats in these categories, so F off zbt and lambda

By: yes
by: @yes   

Now you got it, the only guys that matter are the ones in your kingdom. Heck the other houses might as well not even exist. No cool dudes. No good social. By the way guys, this is set in STONE. LMAO. You sir are an idiot and an embarrassment to your fraternity if you are even in one, which I seriously doubt. How you can generalize a house by their name is not only close minded but also makes you look like an idiot in the process. Every house changes by the class that they rush. Are you still following along? Learn a little tolerance and maybe just maybe you can make friends and not look like such a tool on the internet.

By: @yes
by: replies   

These replies are actually hilarious. "yes" just preaches da truth. ya hear? Nobody ever cares or wants to be a part of anyother frat besides these 8...... he's just bein honest.

By: replies
by: truth fairy   

I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school... I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy...

Lol lower tier frats getting all sensitive

By: truth fairy
by: chieftwerk   

This is spot on, except I would say SAE is on King level now

By: chieftwerk

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.