facebook

hazing

by:    

So obviously U of I is known for sorority hazing, but what sororities haze the most and to what extent. I am most likely going to be attending next year and I plan on rushing but I just want some info. I am a dancer from the north shore suburbs of Chicago so I am pretty and rich. Thanks <3

Posted By: FutureUofI
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

anyone that walks around talking about how pretty and rich they are has no class. Do you know how many houses have dancers, pretty girls and rich girls. Trust me they will see your conciet from a mile away and no house will want you!

By: U future u of I
#2by:    

This is OBVIOUSLY a joke, so the other people that commented on this have to gain a sense of humor! Come on!!! These are like all the stereotypes for a DG or Theta

By: haha
by: yes   

yes that describes those houses

By: yes
#3by:    

Ok. If this isn't a joke and you are serious, you need to tone it down a little. No one is going to care about how much money you have or how pretty you are. It is all about how well you get along with the girls in the houses. Money and looks aren't going to get you into a sorority. If you judge a sorority based on those things, you will end up in a house full of people that you will not get along with.

By: ummmmm...

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

tone it down and you're going to get a bid from a top house. they smell a rich background and that, along with good looks is what they're after. sad but convenient truth for you

By: hey
#5by:    

made up post by OP

By: made up
#6by:    

fake post

By: fake
#7by:    

no one hazes here

By: no

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.