facebook

best sisterhood

by:    

I've already seen the posts about the top houses but that doesn't mean as much to me as sisterhood does. Ive heard some of the top houses can be catty and not reallg care about their sorority, they just care if theyre at the top. What are some of the higher houses that have the best sisterhood? Like the girls get along, are really proud of their sorority, and are truly sisters! Thanks :)

Posted By: Anon
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

your sisterhood depends on how well YOU get along with everyone else. You might not get along with many of your sisters and you will have a bad time. in general everyone cares about their sorority a lot

By: 34234
#2by:    

to be honest, I'm in a top house, not going to say which one, but I have never had such good friends in my entire life. My freshman year would have absolutely meant nothing without these girls, they are better than anyone I could ever ask for. So don't base off of reputation

By: ^^
#3by:    

I'm just asking which houses have a reputation for great sisterhood

By: Anon

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.