facebook

grades

by:    

Which houses have the top grades? I need to be sure to keep up my grades because I want to go to medical school.

Posted By: sororities
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

www.lmgtfy.com/?q=illinois+sorority+gpa

By: ...
by: 21212   

if you can't figure this one out you're probably not going to medical school

By: 21212
#2by:    

Gamma Phi and SDT are the only ones over 3.5

By: ...
#3by:    

what sorority you are in won't give you a higher gpa
you decide your gpa by doing the work
this is possibly the dumbest question ever posted

By: stupid
#4by:    

what house you're in has nothing to do with what your grades are like. there are people with low GPAs in houses with a high average and vice versa. plus, GPA doesn't take into account how difficult your major is, like obviously it's a lot easier to have a 4.0 if you're in communications than electrical engineering. at the end of the day, your grades will be the best if you're in a house with girls you can be comfortable with, so just keep an open mind! also, if you're a pre-med or bio major or whatever, you can ask the girls who you talk to during rush and get an idea of how many girls in that house are in your major and can help you with classes

By: @sororities

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.