facebook

transfering sophmore

by: lets hear it

so im a DX at purdue and im wondering what the DX chapter at illinois was like. purdue Dx is upper middle class and i have no idea what it is like at illinois. would it be worth socializing myself with these guys or no?

Posted By: lets hear it
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Well   

I thought their 16s class was the greatest pledge class in the history of Greek life at Illinois?

By: Well
by: lolJul 24, 2013 7:03:24 PM

its a good class for a lower middle tier house like dchi, but that would be the downfall of any good house.

By: lol
#2  by: yeah   

dx does not have block inside their house, they have had block with mid to upper mid tier sororities at lion, kams, and joes for years

By: yeah
by: NoJul 25, 2013 1:06:35 AM

Dont kid yourself, dchi doesnt block with upper mid sororities. They would probably all ji.zz themselves if they blocked with alpha phi or kd or kappa or chio. they are pretty much an irrelevant house.

By: No
by: ljlkjJul 29, 2013 9:29:10 PM

Two years ago they had block with AGD, followed by Pi Phi, and now they are with AXID. All good sororities, none close to "bottom to mid bottom"

By: ljlkj
#3  by: klsdjg   

they're a fine house. girls like them. (i'm a girl)

By: klsdjg
#4  by: KD<3   

I'd say just go and meet them and see how you like it. DChis are all right in my books.

By: KD<3
#5  by: @ meh   

true that its weird. but some of their 15s and 16s are chill guys

By: @ meh
#6  by: no   

it sucks

By: no

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.