facebook

the professional fraternities

by:    

I'm a business major next fall and I was wondering what the reputations of all the professional Frats on campus were? Are they all coed? Do they have houses?

Posted By: Thoughts?
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

delta sigma pi is considered the top business frat

By: ahssd
#2by:    

Business fraternities aren't considered a part of Greek life.

By: .
#3by:    

Anyone who says business frats aren't Greek clearly doesn't understand them. In a professional fraternity, you forge connections that will help you get a job instead of a hookup. However, they have just as many mixers, formals and hazing rituals. I'm pretty sure some have houses. They're coed too, which could be beneficial. Don't let the elitist "Greeks" get you down.

By: .

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Frat   

This might be the most hilariously inaccurate statement I have seen on this site. They aren't affiliated with IFC, meaning they are not a legitimate fraternity. Doing mixers with the same 3 business frats doesn't compare with doing mixers with 8+ fraternities/ sororities a semester. Making professional connections is just as easy in Greek house as it is in a business fraternity. Business fraternities don't have a traditional house like a social fraternity or sorority.

By: Frat
#4by:    

Try for business council!! If not do PGN. They're really awesome people. PS. I'm an unbiased source with friends in different business frats and I'm not in one myself.

By: baby16

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.