facebook

gamma phi thinks they are top?

by:    

Why does Gphi think they are a queen house? I'm quite confused. Take a look at their 16s pledge class & tell me how they compare to Thetas, TriDelts, & DG overall. There are a few very pretty girls but the average gphi is plain.

Posted By: Sorority101
Page 2 of 2
#11by:    

Gphi's are the ones that were getting attacked in the 1st place then the so called " Queens " get mad when people come to their defense. yuck

By: Lets Not Forget
#12by:    

Actually, queen name aside, I think G Phi deserves to be considered in the top 3 houses here. I think it's obvious that the people slamming them are queens that feel like they might lose their throne.

By: agree
by: sad   

but finally a GPhi that just came out and said it.
"We want to be Queens, we have been whining about this for years, we deserve to be a Queen - just because we said so! Even though three comments ago we acted like that didn't matter

By: sad
by: ???   

I think you just made an "ass" of yourself when you "ass"umed I was a GPhi. I'm not. I just happen to think that they are a top sorority here based on recruitment preferences. The reason things don't seem to add up ("even though 3 comments ago we said...") is because different people are making comments and probably (though no one knows) few or none are GPhis! Really, would you make that kind of unfounded assumption in a paper you were writing for a class? Of course not. So don't do it here!

By: ???
#13by:    

Did you say the person that wrote the previous comment was trying to sound academic? What a Joke! Who says " an very lame attack " And how did YOU get into Illinois? That was not even " an attempt", which by the way is the right way to use the term! Go Study and get off Greek rank!

By: @ what
#14by:    

I don't even go to U of I, nor am I a GPhi or any of the "Queen houses" you ladies speak of. I was looking about transferring and what my sorority is like at this school. This whole discussion about specifically calling out sororities and bashing each other is appalling, makes my small school look better for the respect we have for each other in the Greek community. Stop worrying about other sororities and just worry about making yours into the best sisterhood it can be.

By: Rough

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#15by:    

It makes us look so ignorant when people claim to know which sorority is posting which comments. Do they not realize that (1) this is an anonymous site and (2) people write comments in a way to make their own houses look good and others look bad. I can't imagine that anyone actually in college would be stupid enough to post a "we're the best... we're a queen" comment ever. It's other houses who can then belittle the house they CLAIM made the statement. Girls... be smarter than this and don't fall for it!

By: ignorant
#16by:    

@Geedbychoice This is GreekRank not GeedRank, would you kindly get off this site?

By: uh oh it's a geed
#17by:    

I'm not a Gamma Phi but they are a lot of fun. No, not every one of them is a gorgeous barbie, but that makes them different! They do stuff with so many different houses, Delts especially, but they just seem cool as a whole. I definitely like them better than the queens.

By: baby16

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.