facebook

looking to rush agr in fall

by: Stiffler

I'm thinking about pledging agr in the fall. Pros/cons? Girls seem to like them and they have a pretty impressive social calander. Why are they not a top house?

Posted By: Stiffler
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Moe Money   

they are weird

By: Moe Money
#2  by: Greek Girl   

The guy above me has no idea what he is talking about. They are respected among the frats and loved by all the girls. My sorority is over there all the time and we are considered a top house (A PHI). I would definitely rush there some of my best guy friends are in the house and all of my sisters love to hang out there on the weekends. If you like fun guys, girls, and a house that gets respect on campus, rush aggers

By: Greek Girl
by: WhatMar 31, 2013 1:40:56 AM

Lol, A Phi is not a top house.

By: What
#3  by: Greek Girl   

And in regards to why they're not a top house, it is simply because they are not as big as Sigs, Pikes, SAE, ect. They definitely have a top house calendar and good bar pull. I know they have several guys at clys and red lion

By: Greek Girl
#4  by: well   

IMO Pros: nice house, above average but not a 'top' calendar or bar pull
Cons: AOPi for block next fall I think, house isn't in a good location, not a large amount of members
It's decent fraternity. Know a cool dude in it, but also some weirdo's. In regards to 'girls seem to like them,' sure lots of bottom-mid tier sororities might like them, and if you don't really care about pulling the top houses, AGR is worth a look.

By: well
#5  by: @yolo2   

They blocked with chi o last year.

By: @yolo2
#6  by: Pshhhh   

^There were never more than 5 aggers at block at a time. People says its because they need to go home and harvest, but who knows. Ive heard they are nice, but a lot of awkward kids.

By: Pshhhh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.