facebook

what's your opinion of sig eps?

by:    

Most of the Greek guys I've talked to have said to ask girl-friends in sororities about their opinions on houses before rushing them. I'm a GDI right now only because I've had to come home every weekend to deal with family matters, but this semester I will finally be free. I liked a lot of the Sig Eps guys I met during Fall Rush and a) want to know if they do Spring Rush, and b) what girls' opinions of them are.

No matter how cool the guys are, nobody wants to join a Fraternity if they don't have a good reputation. I was also thinking about rushing Delta Chi and SAE, what are some opinions of them?

Thanks a lot!

Posted By: Raul
Page 3 of 3
#21by:    

SPE is one of the best on campus. hands down.

By: top house

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: ...   

Is that a joke?

By: ...
#22by:    

Spe is awesome. My brother got a bid to pikes delts and phi delts but didn't get a bid to spe.....and that was the one he really wanted. Now that I am in as sorority here some of my best friends are sig eps and they're all so cool. My brother loves his frat now though.

By: herd

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.