facebook

what's your opinion of sig eps?

by: Raul

Most of the Greek guys I've talked to have said to ask girl-friends in sororities about their opinions on houses before rushing them. I'm a GDI right now only because I've had to come home every weekend to deal with family matters, but this semester I will finally be free. I liked a lot of the Sig Eps guys I met during Fall Rush and a) want to know if they do Spring Rush, and b) what girls' opinions of them are.

No matter how cool the guys are, nobody wants to join a Fraternity if they don't have a good reputation. I was also thinking about rushing Delta Chi and SAE, what are some opinions of them?

Thanks a lot!

Posted By: Raul
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 3
#11  by: illini   

guys hate sig eps cause all of the girls love sig eps.

By: illini
#12  by: No   

Guys hate sig eps because they don't deserve to be called Greek

By: No
#13  by: No   

#14  by: No   

#15  by: Dunk   

Just don't rush delta chi and make a fool of yourself

By: Dunk
#16  by: depends   

They're all different. I'm in a good sorority and I've blocked with SAE before and we do a lot of things with them and theyre pretty cool guys and probably the best reputation wise. Sig Eps are sweethearts though and they are known for not hazing their pledges at all (which is why most frats dont respect them) but all sig eps i know are gentlemen and girls love them. Dchi is good too but i don't know much about them. hope i helped!

By: depends
#17  by: Chief   

Rush their house and find out for yourself bro.

By: Chief
#18  by: sorority girl   

Sig ep is know for being gentlemen, and yes the ladies love them. SAE is another good house that girls like. but i'm sorry who's D Chi? never heard of them before

By: sorority girl
#19  by: wait   

How about you just join the frat you get along with best?
Instead of worrying about others?

By: wait
#20  by: lol Dchi   

Dchi is lame.

By: lol Dchi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.