facebook

Hazing Concerns

by:    

I want to rush next semester but I want to know more on how the sororities haze. I am okay with some hazing it just depends on how and what. I dont need house names and I'm not a snitch but what kind of hazing do the sororites at txst do?

Posted By: lolz
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I’m a senior and have been in my sorority for 4 years, I can speak for my chapter and say that there has never been any sort of hazing. Not sure about the other chapters but hazing is a huge no no for the Panhellenic chapters

By: Tfj
#2by:    

I have never heard of any even tiny bit of hazing from any of the panhellenic sororities at txst, i know my sorority is really strict about NOT hazing and avoids any tiny thing that could be considered hazing, even going to parties with uninitiated sisters.

By: llll
#3by:    

i’m in a sorority and have a lot of friends in basically half the sorority’s at txst and trust me no hazing lol i thought ok there must just be a little bit but not a thing

By: sorority sophomore

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.