facebook

tired of y’all

by:    

so i’m in a sorority here at smu and i don’t like it at all. today we had some girls come in and when other girls in the house heard this girl came from the hamptons with a very rich background, and a lamborghini. they invited her back to the house and all the other sorority’s are inviting her back because she’s rich. and i don’t personally like this girl i think she’s very snobby and stuck up she came into rush with a 4,000 dollar dress and a 2,000 dollar purse on which is insane. i get we go to smu and everyone here has money. but be for real. i don’t come from a rich background at all i’m here on scholarships. but it’s just sad and the fact she will be able to get into whatever house she wants is unbelievable.

Posted By: LMAO
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Rush hasn’t started at SMU. They’re in work week. But, if you were in a sorority, you would know this. Being rich at SMU doesn’t make you special, there is a lot of wealth here. But, there are also a lot of UMC girls too. Stop being a troll.

By: Ummm
#2by:    

if you're going to troll you're going to have to do much better than this. we can all tell when someone comes on here pretending. stupid trolls are good for a laugh though, so there's that

By: hahahaha
#3by:    

Rush hasn’t started yet. Your little fantasy is a week too early.

By: Haha

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

I sincerely hope you AREN’T really an SMU student—you can’t punctuate, you can’t spell and you write run-on after run-on.

You are a TROLL 🧌!!! Crawl back under your bridge and STFU 🤬!!!!!

By: TX

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.