facebook

theta society instagram deleted???

by:    

there’s no more theta society instagram and the girls don’t have it in their bio. what’s going on?

Posted By: uhhh
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

check out @thesociety_dallastx for a boomer page run by what seems to be theta moms

By: well kinda
by: Lol   

That’s so embarrassing loool

By: Lol
by: SMU Gurl   

I can't find anything when I searched the link you gave nor does anything show up under the Theta Society on Instagram.

I'm at home with my family for Thanksgiving, and they think it' best for me to participate in the official SMU 2023 Panhellenic/IFC Recruitment.

What do you think will be the hardest sororities to get into? Will Kappa and Pi Phi will take more girls this Spring since Theta is Gone?

By: SMU Gurl
by: Newly ShOcKeD GDI 😵   

panHELLenic 👿 knows, knew and still lead-on 850 unknowing freshmen PNMs to their harsh rigged elimination recruitment. 😱

Looking back, panHELLenic is to blame for not being "more forthcoming" about the limited true openings for the top 5 legacy-saturated sororities to 850 unknowing freshmen PNMs. 😖

The university is to blame for scheduling recruitment to entrap 450 newly sHoCkEd GDI unsuspecting girls for 2 exorbitantly expensive semesters. Then both dropping them with limited social events or activities for the captured Spring semester. 😤

By: Newly ShOcKeD GDI 😵
by: Unstoppable Troll Moms 🙋   

Full, transparent disclosures must be required for the upcoming Spring semester recruitment.

A written statement from the university must be read and presented to these girls immediately giving the actual recruitment results from the past 5 years.

An actual percent of "legacy versus non-legacy" percentages for each participating sorority must be fully disclosed to them immediately before these unsuspecting girls enter this EVIL predetermined elimination process. 😱

By: Unstoppable Troll Moms 🙋
by: Yup   

Yeah how awful their parents are supporting them. Just awful to have a parents club!

By: Yup
#2by:    

I just heard about it. Do you think either the SMU Panhellenic/IFC or Theta National is actually possibly tracking what's going on with "Theta Society?" I hope they're not in trouble!

#3by:    

I'm still sort of confused as to how it works if you're already registered to go through formal recruitment through the SMU Panhellenic/IFC...how do you participate to be a PNM for Theta Society? Can you do both?

by: please don't   

You would be laughed at, pitied and then blacklisted from ever joining a real sorority if there was ever a hint that you were considering this.

By: please don't
#4by:    

Yeah because Kappas reported them. Scared much?

By: Yup
by: Dallas   

Kappa reported them? To whom?? SMU knows all about them and is ready to deal with any of their desperate attempts to remain as “Theta”.

The other SMU houses will simply continue with recruitment knowing that quota will be higher with one less group involved.

But WHATEVER you and your family think about your choices, you’d BETTER come with RECS!!

By: Dallas
by: knowmystuff   

hahahhahahahhaa! theta did all of this to themselves. stop blaming everyone else.

By: knowmystuff
#5by:    

soooooooo ... with all their "who cares" BS, I guess Thetas still do care about being relevant. don't fall for it ... they're done. over. through. and you will be, too, if you fall for this.

By: knowmystuff
#6by:    

it’s @thesocietydtx now

By: no

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.