facebook

"tiers"

by: oh

I got this idea after speaking with my friend from Ole Miss who mentioned the tier system creates a lot of argument and disagreement at their school. They are also in a time of transition at their school so to explain that there are some houses that we don't quite know where to place they created "bubbles" between tiers. I know not everyone will agree with this, but bear with me as I try to give an unbiased opinion. "bubbles" mean this houses can go up or down.

Fraternity
Top Tier:
PIKE
FIJI
SAE
(bubble: Phi Delt)
Middle:
KA
SIgma Chi
Lambda
Bottom:
Beta
Kappa Sig

Sororities
Top Tier:
Theta
Kappa
(bubble: Pi Phi)
(bubble: Chi O)
Middle Tier:
Tri Delta
DG
(bubble: A Chi O)
Bottom Tier:
Gamma Phi Beta

Hope this doesn't offend anyone, this is just one opinion but I tried to write it objectively and honestly.

Posted By: oh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Guest   

The bubble in the top tier is definitely kappa instead of Pi phi. But honestly these bubble things are stupid. Neither kappa nor Pi phi or theta will move down and chi o is not going to move up enough to be top. Also ka is not above sigma chi for fraternities.

By: Guest
by: uhhhDec 13, 2013 12:12:36 PM

kappa won't go anywhere.. pi phi on the other hand.

By: uhhh
by: Hi Dec 31, 2013 10:09:53 AM

Hi, I'm a Theta and I'm top tier

By: Hi
by: ..Jan 1, 2014 8:09:42 AM

You all really should quit with the tier ranking thing. It's obvious who posts and who cares by who lists themselves first. It's kind of insecure and unclassy for the organizations you represent

By: ..
#2  by: no   

Tri Delta is above Chi O, Pi Phi, and Kappa. time to face the facts.

By: no
by: how sad..Dec 13, 2013 12:35:26 PM

Whoever this tri Delt is needs to stop pushing for tri Delt being top tier/ above chi o. This poster is making tri delta look desperate and pathetic. PNM will continuously want pi phi, kappa, and theta for the sake of the title of being top tier and because pi phi and theta are the two most desired sororities fraternities want to partner with. Your past PC really hurt you guys, in terms of grades and easy lays.

By: how sad..
by: ummmDec 19, 2013 1:57:54 PM

Tri delt is 5th without a doubt. Although most would say Chi O is 4th, Tri Delt has no chance of passing them. Also, definitely not above pi phi and kappa

By: ummm
by: Seriously?^^^^Dec 31, 2013 10:45:09 AM

"PNM will continuously want pi phi, kappa, and theta for the sake of the title of being top tier" This is so conceited and based on your own desparation. A little insecure?

By: Seriously?^^^^
by: lolJan 1, 2014 8:50:23 AM

Lol, this site is hilarious! What are they fighting over... Our sororities are the most desirable? Do these people have brains? Hope they find something else to think about before they graduate!

By: lol
#3  by: JT   

^^^Tru Rank is accurate for Fall 2013....

By: JT
#4  by: Legit   

This is accurate, no matter what sigma chi wants you to think

By: Legit
by: bevotJan 5, 2014 10:18:29 PM

replace phi delt with sigma chi (sigma chi being in top four) and you about have it.

By: bevot

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.