facebook

sig ep pledges rerushing

by: Confusing

Is it true a lot of the boys who never initiated Sig Ep are now rerushing? What fraternities will they rush? Do they have a chance? I feel like that would be so awkward to just switch brotherhoods, but that's just me.

Posted By: Confusing
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Why   

Why would it be awkward to switch brotherhoods? That's ridiculous, and like saying that we shouldn't all be friends with each other. And all of the good sigeps should not be penalized for the mistakes of a few....

By: Why
#2  by: SIGEPS   

What is their plan for pledging or not in the spring?

By: SIGEPS
#3  by: Yes   

Heard they're trying for sigma chi. It's whichever fraternity will allow all or at least majority of their guys who were not initiated. Not sure how all the established fraternities feel about this though.

By: Yes
#4  by: kinda   

most of them are kinda weird and will go wherever they get bids. but theres a select few that could probably get fiji and pike bids if they want them

By: kinda
#5  by: yaaaa no   

probably not getting any pike bids, fiji taking a couple

By: yaaaa no
#6  by: Umpha   

Pike takes the masses. Many will have to pledge there or go GDI. Fiji, Sigma Chi and SAE are far more selective. A couple of the small fratenities may take a few.

By: Umpha
by: hahaDec 17, 2013 3:07:45 PM

lol Sigma Chi is selective?

By: haha
#7  by: 3D   

Never forget SMU Ladies,

PIKE SPIKES....

By: 3D
#8  by: shut up   

delusional sigma chis who somehow believe they are relevant and try hard pikes can both be quiet

By: shut up
by: YESDec 18, 2013 6:46:34 PM

Thank you!

By: YES
#9  by: Frat Row   

Pikes are mainly thugs. They accept/give bids to the masses without considering a pledge’s criminal past. They are making a mockery of GR with their false immature comments.

Pike parties are dangerous and ladies should NEVER drink there. They are widely known for spiking drinks and abusing passed-out female guests.

PIKE SPIKES.....

By: Frat Row
#10  by: Seriously shut up^   

I thought I made that clear

By: Seriously shut up^

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.