facebook

recruitment events

by: freshie

what has everyone thought about recruitment events so far? I thought kappa was super awkward today.

Posted By: freshie
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: are you   

a legacy? if not that's probably why they were awkward towards you. they only take legacies and prefer blondes but will take a white brunette girl if she's wealthy and southern enough.

By: are you
by: be positiveOct 9, 2013 9:28:09 PM

It's true that Kappa only takes legacies, and that they all come from the same zip code, and that everyone knows each other before they come. And they date people who all come from the same high school. That wouldn't be the college culttural growth experience or adventure that everyone is looking for, but they're happy. And It would be boring if we were all alike. It doesn't make them awkward, and it's no reason to be rude. Greeks need to be kind and celebrate each other's uniqueness, differences and strengths, which all groups have....

By: be positive
by: noJan 5, 2014 11:47:12 PM

that is so not true, I'm not a kappa but i have a lot of friends that are. You don't have to be a legacy to be a kappa but it doesn't hurt, as it doesn't for other sororities.

By: no
#2  by: this is    

not true. there were plenty of girls having fun at kappa, or at least from what I saw. keep in mind that kappa might not be for everyone.

By: this is
by: true Oct 10, 2013 12:18:28 PM

that's true

By: true
#3  by: opinions   

Awkward!!!!!

By: opinions
by: be niceOct 17, 2013 6:08:38 PM

be nice

By: be nice
#4  by: not at all.   

I loved Kappa!

By: not at all.

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.